Personal & Social Branding FAQ (11)
- call us let us know before the interview
- send us sms
- send us an email
Show your integrity, professionalism by notifying us, instead switching off your phone and not be able to be reached. It happensL
Pls consider before you apply for a position the followings:
- you are really looking for that job
- the industry and or the company really suits you
- the JD of the position, matches your target position
We see so many CV’s, and the CV can tell a lot about the person, its your ticket to get in the “door”, and we like to see people who can already present themselves in their CV as a talent.
- Collect the list of achievement in a short way
- Describe/show your achievement with the PAR method (problem-action-result)
- Use verbs which makes you to stand out
- Be measurable, use numbers.
- Give yourself credit for what you have done in your career, do not be afraid.
- Highlight projects, taks, where your ole was innovative, creative.
- Be easy, simple and well structured – memorable.
- 68% of Instagram users are Females.
- 80% of Instagram users come from outside of the U.S.
- 77.6 million Instagram users are from US.
- 20% of all Internet users are on Instagram.
- 28% of internet users between the ages of 18 and 29 use Instagram and 4% of internet users between the ages of 30 and 49 use Instagram
- 16% of female internet users use Instagram and 10% of male internet users use Instagram
- 17% of teens say Instagram is the most important social media site (up from 12% in 2012)
- Instagram is used by 48.8%of brands—a number that is expected to rise to 70.7% by 2017.
- Instagram videos get 2 times the engagement of photos that any other social media platform.
- The most popular hashtags on Instagram are #Love, #Instagood, #Me, #Cute, and #Follow.
- Pizza is the most Instagrammed food globally, followed by Sushi.
- Instagram influencers are charging up to $100,000 for a sponsored post.
- Facebook users are 53% female and 47% male.
- Average Facebook user has 155 “friends”.
- 56% of online Seniors aged 65+ are on Facebook and 63% are between age 50-64.
- 87% of online users of age 18-29 are on Facebook.
- 74% college graduates are on Facebook.
- The average time spent on Facebook per visit is 20 minutes making the average monthly time spent to 600 hours.
- LinkedIn profiles with professional photo/headshot get 14 times more profile views
- There are 2 new LinkedIn members by every second
- 467million users (as of 24/10/2016)
- 70% of the users are outside of the US
- LinkedIn profiles with photos get 21 more profile views & 36 times more messages
- If you list your skills on your LI profile, you get 13x more profile views, if you have minimum of 5 skills listed, you can reach 17x more profile views
- 40 million students and recent graduates are members
- 57% are male users and 44% are female users
- it has 3 million active job listings
- the average CEO has 930 connections
- the most overused profile word was “motivated” in 2014, 2015
Make-up at the Photo-shoot
Depending on your needs and package selection, we can have or we have a make-up artist on site, who understands how the studio’s light affects the makeup – we usually stat with a natural makeup and as it needed we might put on stronger makeup depending on the purpose of your headshot and the influence of your clothes.
Pls do bring with you your own makeup /foundation if its needed or come with already prepared professional make up for photoshoot.
We don’t use makeup on guys, but we recommend to come prepared ( beard, eyebrow, facial hair, hair clean) but we are prepared for last minute adjustment in the studio too.
Please bring cloth with you, what you love and feel good in, we prefer solid colors (no big patterns pls) in light tones, which you feel confortable with. We try to avoid vivid color since it can reflect on your skin, since headshot is about you, and we don’t want to take attention away from your face.
Your neckline is important part of making you look good, we prefer cloth which doesn’t cover the neck too much and also doesn’t reflect too much of your neckline.
For guys, we prefer a shirt and a jacket and pls do bring couple of your ties and dress professional casual.
Pls do come with a hair as ready as possible, what you consider that it’s a “good hair day”J We might do some minor changes during the photoshoot. If its requested we can have a hairdresser also on site.
The headshot session is about you, and making You looking good, pls do come alone in order to be able to focus fully on the process, it will take you 20-30’ to adjust/relax and our professional photographer will do the rest. You just need to let it go and enjoy the process.