Job Application for PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT & SOURCING MANAGER -APPAREL - Bangladesh
We are looking for candidates, who have relevant experience - clothing, especially knitwear product development & sourcing - and looking for a new challange in their professional life.
- Daily communication with both internal teams (Sales, Tech Design, Operations, Quality, Design, etc...) and external partners (agents & factories) to resolve issues quickly. Summarize and report findings
- - To monitor seasonal progress and ensure that deadlines, specific to approvals and fabric commitments, are met and work with appropriate teams to expedite as needed
- Clarify and reinforce sampling needs, Quality standards, and development policies/procedures
- Identify process improvements, document procedures and drive efficiencies and/or automation
- Develop the expertise to anticipate potential customer needs/concerns (consumer, sales, merchandising, and design)
- Bringing initiative and creativity in order to create the best customer service for the client
The ideal Candidate:
- Understanding of knitwear design, fabric qualities, printing techniques, and merchandising and product development activities
- Excellent management skills, a team player
- Minimum 5 years related experience, industry knowledge in Apparel Manufacturing, Sourcing, Product Development or Merchandising
- Responsible, punctual and organized approach
- Excellent problem solving skills, creativity and team player
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills are necessary as you will build strong relationships both horizontally and vertically to enable delivery of operational excellence across your business area
- English is a must
Project mgmt skills
Organization & Efficiency
Leadership & interpersonal skills
Communication & Teamworking skills
Problem solving skills
If you are looking for a new challenge or a position with freedom to apply your knowledge and skills, please send your CV in English to email@example.com
Note, that we will contact only those candidates who qualify for the position, in case you don't hear from us by Sept 17, this would mean that your application was unsuccessful in this occasion. Thank you for your application.
Pls fill out information as Your time allows you. Info highlighted with * is a must. Thank you!
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global EOOD
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act, the provided personal data is correct and up-to-date
Arsis Global collects and process your personal data according to the Personal Data Protection Act Regulation 45/2001. This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy. The selection and/or recruitment process necessarily involves the collection and use of your personal data.