Job Application for MANAGING DIRECTOR - Tourism
Are You a strategic minded, Greek tourism expert, who is passionate about innovative projects and ready for a new challange in his/her professional career?
We are looking for an Entrepreneur & strategic minded
For our internatinal client in the consulting business.
The Primary purpose:
- To Create & Build up a new Consulting Business targeted the tourism industry
- Lead the development and execution of Consulting business targeting the tourism industry.
- Create and manage the short and long term strategic plan and deliver returns on strategic intitiatives.
- Responsible to set up the orgnization, drive business expansion, achieve revenue goals, through building, directing and motivating marketing and sales staff, while controlling operating expenses, budgets.
The Person should have:
- At least 10 years of experience in sales or marketing in the Greek tourism industry and minimum of 5 yrs of management experience.
- Innovative, marketing oriented strategic mind
- An entrepreneureal spirit combined with excellent networking and management skiils
- Good English knowledge (beside Greek)
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/Management or Business Administration. Master degree in Business desirable
- Must be capable of executive level oversight of multiple areas of the discipline, to include: advertising, promotions, sales, media, public relations, etc
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), that support the ability to influence, motivate and negotiate
- Must have superior analytical aptitude with strong bottom-line orientation
Note, that we will contact only those candidates who qualify for the position, in case you don't hear from us by October20, this would mean that your application was unsuccessful in this occasion. Thank you for your application.
Pls send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or register on our website www.arsisglobal.com
Pls fill out information as Your time allows you. Info highlighted with * is a must. Thank you!
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global EOOD
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act, the provided personal data is correct and up-to-date
Arsis Global collects and process your personal data according to the Personal Data Protection Act Regulation 45/2001. This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy. The selection and/or recruitment process necessarily involves the collection and use of your personal data.