Job Application for FINANCIAL CONTROLLER - FMCG ( 4 countries) based in Athens, GR
We are looking for our client an experienced candidate for the
position for Our client, who is a major player in the FMCG business.
- Leading the financial accounting, reporting & controlling function of the local business unit & its cluster’s countries (4)
- Managing that the policies, procedures, practices and systems are in line with the long-term business objectives of the company and are in line with HQ’s processes & policies
- To manage the local business’s legal & regulatory affairs.
- Creating & managing the local internal and external audits of the local company.
- Managing the team of finance professionals by leading efforts which continuously will drive associate and team engagement.
The Person should have:
- Minimum 7 years experience in finance function
- Good English knowledge
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in finance and/or accounting
- CPA and/or ACCA and/or equivalent certification is preferred
- “A class signatory rights” are must to have latest by the end of 2017
- Solid understanding of the local GAAP & regulatory environments
- Preferred experience with an FMCG company
- Excellent management skills, building effective teams
The must have Functional Competencies & Skills:
· Financial Control, Accounting, Financial processes, Financial Analysis, Tax Management, Treasury Management
· Technical & IT skills
· Project mgmt. skills
· Organization & Efficiency
· Leadership & interpersonal skills
· Communication & Team working skills
· Problem solving skills
Note, that we will contact only those candidates who qualify for the position, in case you don't hear from us by Sept 31, this would mean that your application was unsuccessful in this occasion.
Thank you for your application.
Pls fill out information as Your time allows you. Info highlighted with * is a must. Thank you!
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global EOOD
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act, the provided personal data is correct and up-to-date
Arsis Global collects and process your personal data according to the Personal Data Protection Act Regulation 45/2001. This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy. The selection and/or recruitment process necessarily involves the collection and use of your personal data.