Job Application for EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR / PRODUCTION DIRECTOR - Bulgaria
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced senior manager, self-motivated and have a track record as a good leader. You will have substantial prior experience of managing maufactruing unit - paper products preferred - and have a proven track record of expert technical, project and budget management and a proactive approach to safe and sustainable working practice. You will be experienced and good at managing change and diverse multi-skilled teams through an open and inclusive approach. You will be an excellent communicator and able to engage with current technical and non-technical team members. If you are experienced in production, especially paper related manufacturing units, and you have excellent management skills combined with change management experience, read further, this is the job for you!
- Supervisory: This position manages all employees of the department and also oversees the activity of the other departments
- Directs and monitors department managers to accomplish goals of the manufacturing plan, consistent with established manufacturing and safety procedures.
- Acts as liaison between department management/subordinate levels, as well as executive/department manager levels to inform personnel of communications, decisions, policies and all matters that affect their performance, attitudes and results
- Hires, trains, develops and evaluates staff. Takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy.
- Identifies, recommends and implements changes to improve productivity and reduce cost and scrap, monitor scrap and rework data. Directs the establishment, implementation and maintenance of production standards.
- Achieves optimum employee levels with least amount of overhead and raw material costs to meet annual budgetary plan.
- Member of the Management Board.
- Develops the manufacturing plan and establishes procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established customer and company quality standards.
- Assistting the development and formulation of long and short-range planning, policies, programs and objectives.
- 10+ years of experience in manufacturing management, preferably in paper products production. .
- Experience working with manufacturing based technology, processes and principles is preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience managing a significant segment of a large manufacturer or the entire operation of a smaller manufacturer
- BA/BS in industrial, mechanical or business administration.
- An action oriented personality who has excellent managerial & change mgmt skills
- Bulgarian & English languages skills are must
Project mgmt skills
Organization & Efficiency
Leadership & interpersonal skills
Communication & Teamworking skills
Problem solving skills
Note, that we will contact only those candidates who qualify for the position, in case you don't hear from us by August 30, this would mean that your application was unsuccessful in this occasion. Thank you for your application.
Pls fill out information as Your time allows you. Info highlighted with * is a must. Thank you!
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global EOOD
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act, the provided personal data is correct and up-to-date
Your CV and all personal data content will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy.