Job Application for EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - Bulgaria
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans
- Represents the executive by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the executive.
- managing correspondences
- provide administrative support
- Minimum 3 years direct experience as an Executive Assistant working with a President/CEO or Senior Executive
- Fluent in Greek, English & Bulgarian
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload, plan, organise & coordinate projects
- excellent communication skills
- A strong relationship-builder. High level of interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
- Advanced knowledge and use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Customer Service - 65%
Communication - 60%
Computer& IT skills - 53%
Administrative - 44%
Pls fill out information as Your time allows you. Info highlighted with * is a must. Thank you!
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global EOOD
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act, the provided personal data is correct and up-to-date
Your CV and all personal data content will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy.