Job Application for EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - Bulgaria
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans
- Represents the executive by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the executive.
- managing correspondences
- provide administrative support
- Minimum 3 years direct experience as an Executive Assistant working with a President/CEO or Senior Executive
- Fluent in Greek, English & Bulgarian
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload, plan, organise & coordinate projects
- excellent communication skills
- A strong relationship-builder. High level of interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
- Advanced knowledge and use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Customer Service - 65%
Communication - 60%
Computer& IT skills - 53%
Administrative - 44%
Pls fill out information as Your time allows you. Info highlighted with * is a must. Thank you!
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global EOOD
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act, the provided personal data is correct and up-to-date
Arsis Global collects and process your personal data according to the Personal Data Protection Act Regulation 45/2001. This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy. The selection and/or recruitment process necessarily involves the collection and use of your personal data.