Job Application for CHIEF ACCOUNTANT - Romania (expired)
- Monthly reports (P&L, balance sheet, fixed costs)
- In charge of preparing the semestrial and annual statutory financial statements, explains the results to the authorized persons inside the company and validly signs them;
- Monthly reports: reconciliations of accounts payable, accounts receivable, stocks
- Accurate and in time quarterly intercompany reconciliation and the incorporation according to the Group procedures of all the required transactions;
- Supports the internal audit missions with information as required;
- Optimize the level of taxes while minimizing the fiscal risk
- Documentation for tax purposes.
- Challenges the current reporting and IT tools & processes in order to improve the work efficiency within reporting (NAV) and tax areas.
- Takes an active role in the projects related to optimization of the reporting & taxation processes
- Relationship with the authorities and tax advisers, when required;
The ideal candidate:
- Solid knowledge of statutory accounting;
- Minimum experience in Accounting Management- 3 years
- IFRS knowledge would be a plus;
- Retail chain experience;
- Proven team management skills;
- Excellent analytical skills, good communication and interpersonal skills,
- Proven experience to work under deadlines, prioritize workload and adapt to changing priorities, proactive approach;
- Good organization, time management, task prioritization & Influencing skills;
- Initiative, solution and action oriented;
- Education: Economical university degree (compulsory)
- PC Skills: Very good computer skills (MS Office, NAV is a plus)
- Languages: native Romanian & good English knowledge
Pls fill out information as Your time allows you. Info highlighted with * is a must. Thank you!
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global EOOD
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act, the provided personal data is correct and up-to-date
Your CV and all personal data content will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy.