Job Application for CHIEF ACCOUNTANT - Romania (expired)
- Monthly reports (P&L, balance sheet, fixed costs)
- In charge of preparing the semestrial and annual statutory financial statements, explains the results to the authorized persons inside the company and validly signs them;
- Monthly reports: reconciliations of accounts payable, accounts receivable, stocks
- Accurate and in time quarterly intercompany reconciliation and the incorporation according to the Group procedures of all the required transactions;
- Supports the internal audit missions with information as required;
- Optimize the level of taxes while minimizing the fiscal risk
- Documentation for tax purposes.
- Challenges the current reporting and IT tools & processes in order to improve the work efficiency within reporting (NAV) and tax areas.
- Takes an active role in the projects related to optimization of the reporting & taxation processes
- Relationship with the authorities and tax advisers, when required;
The ideal candidate:
- Solid knowledge of statutory accounting;
- Minimum experience in Accounting Management- 3 years
- IFRS knowledge would be a plus;
- Retail chain experience;
- Proven team management skills;
- Excellent analytical skills, good communication and interpersonal skills,
- Proven experience to work under deadlines, prioritize workload and adapt to changing priorities, proactive approach;
- Good organization, time management, task prioritization & Influencing skills;
- Initiative, solution and action oriented;
- Education: Economical university degree (compulsory)
- PC Skills: Very good computer skills (MS Office, NAV is a plus)
- Languages: native Romanian & good English knowledge
Pls fill out information as Your time allows you. Info highlighted with * is a must. Thank you!
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global EOOD
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act, the provided personal data is correct and up-to-date
Arsis Global collects and process your personal data according to the Personal Data Protection Act Regulation 45/2001. This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy. The selection and/or recruitment process necessarily involves the collection and use of your personal data.